The Seminar Package is $70 PER STUDENT includes 5 Tae Park Boards.
A link to the seminar applications can be found here: Seminar Application.
Please make all checks payable to Tae Park Tae Kwon Do.
Please mail all checks and seminar applications by March 16th 2019 to:
Master Betty Henderson
South Fulton, Tn.
Schedule Of Events: Friday, April 5th, 2019
8:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M. (11 hours)
8:00 A.M. – 8:45 A.M. At the door registration, board pickup, and distribution. The boards can
be picked up from Master Betty Henderson at The McCraken County High School in
9:00 A.M. – 10:30 A.M. Grand Master Tae Zee Park teaching to all Master Instructors in a
Special Area (1 hr. 30 mins.)
9:00 A.M. – Unlimited Time Grand Master Richard Warren will start an intense interview with
Possible Masters Instructors Testing.
*Note: This is tentative depending on if Sa Bum Nim allows Master Instructors Testing either in
Tennessee, Kentucky, Michigan or anywhere else in the country if Sa Bum Nim okay and
- Grand Master Lynn Bernard-Advanced 1 inch Kicking Drill ( 1 hr. 10 mins.)
- Master John Sanderson & Mr. Daniel Arguera-Basic TKD Focus Used When Doing
- Senior Master Brian Anderson-Advanced TKD Defense Against A Gun & Knife(1 hr. 10
- Junior Grand Master James Rodgers-Advanced Actual 2 on 1 Fighting Techniques &
Standing Roundhouse Kicking Techniques(1 hr. 10 mins.)
- Senior Master Robert Klingbeil -Advanced TKD Vital Points(30 mins.)
- Senior Master Constance Ensing & Senior Master Susan Lofquist-Basic TKD History-(30
- Senior Master Bill Golombisky & Mr. Connie Elam-Basic Knife Hand & Front Kick Break(30
- Master Matthew Klingbeil, Mr. Marcus King & Mr. Gregory Gartland-Basic Round House
Kick Using Targets To The Stomach(30 mins.)
- Senior Master Mike Huff & Master Rodney Bean-Basic TKD Techniques In Street
- Master Terry Warmath, Mr. Christopher Bell & Mr. Curtis Ford-Basic One-Step Sparring &
Quickly Changing To Exercise Free Sparring(30 mins.)
4:30 P.M. – 4:45 P.M. Exercise & Cool Down-Grand Master Lynn Bernard(15 mins.)
4:45 P.M. – 5:15 P.M. Certificates(30 mins.)
6:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M. Possible Masters Instructors Testing(2 hrs.)
*Note: If Sa Bum Nim approves Master Instructors Testing then it will take place in a Special
Area. This will be a CLOSED TESTING and Sa Bum Nim will select and approve the judges.
8:30 P.M. – 12:00 A.M. Masters Conference – This will consist of various topics and discussions
with Sa Bum Nim. The conference will be conducted by Grand Master Warren. The Masters
Conference will take place at The Drury Inn in the meeting room. Refreshments will be
served. This is for Master Instructors Only. Please give Sa Bum Nim & Grand Master Warren your
undivided attention and please NO SIDE-BAR CONVERSATIONS.
Schedule Of Events: Saturday April 6th 2019
8:00 A.M. – 7:30 P.M (11 hrs. 30 mins)
8:00 A.M. – Unlimited Time: Grand Master Warren will continue the intense interview with Possible
New & Current Master Instructors Candidates.
8:00 A.M. – 8:30 A.M. Grand Master Lynn Bernard will lead exercises(Whole Group 30 mins.)
8:30 A.M. – 10:00 A.M. Grand Master Tae Zee Park Teaching To All Students( 1hr. 30 mins.)
*Note: Target Practice
10:00 A.M. – 10:30 A.M. Junior Grand Master Robert Barss will discuss Role Of Leadership(30
10.30 A.M. – 11:00 A.M. Master Scott Oring will Teach TKD Jumping Techniques(30 mins.)
11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. Master Valarie Lucas & Master Patricia Ramos will teach Basic White
thru Green Belts The Strike Master Machine which digitally measures the force of kicking(1
11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. Grand Master Mark Good will teach-Advanced 2 on 1 Fighting Using
Targets, Shields, And Combinations. Master Tran & Master Ross will assist Grand Master
12:00 P.M. – 1:00 P.M. Lunch
1:00 P.M. – 3:15 P.M. Masters, Senior Masters, Junior Grand Masters & Instructors Teaching
- Master Troy Eckert will talk To All 3rd Dans about transitioning from 3rd Dan to Master
This class is for 3rd Dans Only and is a Specialty Class And Will Not Rotate(1 hr.)
After the 3rd Dans finish with Master Eckert’s class then we can filter them into other
Advanced Classes. No Problem.
- Master Jessica Illiff & Master Sheri Benedict-Basic TKD Children’s & Women’s Self-
- Senior Master Peter May & Master Bruce Park Jr.-Basic Technique Within Your Technique &
Learning How To Make Your Technique More Devastating(30 mins.)
- Master Randy Wrona & Master Larry Arthur-Advanced TKD Self-Defense And Belt
- Senior Master Brian Anderson & Senior Master Robert Klingbeil-Advanced 2 & 3 Step
- Master Huong Tran , Mr. Connie Elam, & Mr. Gregory Gartland-Basic TKD Self-Defense
Against A Larger Opponent(30 mins.)
- From 2:30 p. m.-3:15 p. m.-Master Rachel Harshbarger will teach a Specialty Class For All
Females Ages 12 – 25 yrs. old(45 mins.)
- From 2:30 p. m.-3:15 p. m.-Dr. Rudy Triana & Dr. Bradlry Mulcher will discuss what To Do In
The Event Of Suddenly Choking(45 mins.)
*Note: This class will be with the remaining of the group.
3:15 P.M. – 3:30 P.M. Exercise & Cool Down-Grand Master Lynn Bernard(15 mins.)
4:30 P.M. – 6:30 P.M. Lewis Institute Tae Park National Color-Belt & Black-Belt Testing(2 hrs.)
6:30 P.M. – 7:00 P.M. Gifts & Acknowledgements(30 mins.)
7:00 p. m. – 12:00 A.M. Dinner & Party
*The party will be held at The McCraken County High School Cafeteria
WE ARE ASKING THAT EVERYONE GIVE A $5 DONATION TO OFFSET SOME OF THE
EXPENSE FOR THE FOOD. Children 5 years old and under are free