Find forms, assets, and information on various WMTKDA activities here.
Promotion Test Information
- Test application + payment completed & turned in to your instructor.
- Uniform + institute patch must be worn.
- Protective Gear required: Cup, leg & arm pads, helmet (Green belts & higher).
Black Belts (1st Dan)
- 12 years old and under = 1 board.
- 13-18 years = 2 boards.
- 19 years and older = 3 boards.
Black Belts (2nd Dan)
- 12-16 years old = 2 boards.
- 17 and older = 3 boards.
Black Belts (3rd Dan)
- 16 and older = 3 boards.
Color Belts (Green and higher)
- 9 years old and under = 1/2 board.
- 10-13 years old = 1 board.
- 14-17 years old = 2 boards.
- 18 and older = 3 boards.
- *Students are required to buy authorized boards from TPI.
- *Students must demonstrate powerful breaking technique to pass. Only three attempts allowed.
- *Minimum requirements. if multiple techniques, at least one must meet the requirement for power.
- *Please keep in mind there are always exceptions, but not many.